Friday, February 18, 2011

23 Days Till Mexico

It's coming again soon! Our 2nd year with 101.9 The Mix Chips Dip and a Mexico Trip.  One of the best vacations that I have ever taken in my life.  How great is it to be in 85 degree weather in March on a beautiful beach surrounded by friend Chicago land faces!  Last year we were able to experience music from Train and Lifehouse.  This year Plain White T's and Micheal Franti and Spearhead will main music guests along with an appearance from Crystal Bowersox.   I am excited that some friends we met last year, Debbie & Tom will be joining us.  Billy and I will also be celebrating 4 years of dating! wow seems like forever.  I shared some pictures below of last years event. 




1 comments:

Chelle G said...

Thank you for adding Pink Tye to your website links!! I love your blog - This will be so fun for friends and family to checkout all the festivities! :)

Post a Comment